The Permavoid 85S is based on the 85mm Permavoid void former, designed with the same compression strength but with a lower bending resistance to create a lightweight unit specifically suited for greenroof, podiumdeck en subsoil drainage and irrigation systems. The system is ideal for shallow attenuation, storage and conveyance of storm water.
Using the capillary fibre technology the system is not only suitable for water attenuation and conveyance, but also functions as a sub-soil capillary irrigation system, creating a constant soil moisture content for plants, turf grass or equestrian surfaces.
“The units are designed with tomorrow’s world in mind. Made from 100% recycled materials now, and again 100% recyclable in the future.”
Ron van Raam, CEO Permavoid
- Creates a shallow (85mm) Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- Replaces gravel subbase, creating a lightweight subbase with 95% open space
- Suited for stormwater catchment, conveyance, attenuation and irrigation of soil above the system
- Can be used in conjunction with Permavoid 85, connects with the standard PermaTie.
- Suitable for water management (catch-store-reuse) in gardens, public green space, greenroofs, podum decks, sports, play and equestrian arenas